Cost engineering service
Identifying additional product cost savings through calculation and cost-engineering support and specific trainings
PA Perfect Cost Grid®’s Cost Engineering Service supports fine-tuning of your calculations based on fast-track online orders and qualifies your teams with specific cost engineering trainings:
- online calculations of product cost, tooling cost and development cost for specific parts, components and systems which you can select by using our Bill-of-Material structure
- further support for your cost reduction activities through our experienced team with the skills required to reduce costs across products in serial production or in development stage and to benchmark your product costs against competitors.
- training element of PA’s cost engineering support with a 1.5 day workshop on our calculation system and a modular training concept covering the entire cost engineering processes by the following successful and proven cost engineering methods
- module 1: product cost calculation (approaches and techniques for bottom-up cost calculation of product cost, 3 days)
- module 2: value stream analysis, value stream mapping (2 days)
- module 3: design-to-cost, design-to-value, design-to-manufacture, value engineering, ideas generation (3 days)
- module 4: target costing and tracking processes (1 day)
- module 5: product benchmarking (2 days)
- module 6: function cost analysis and matrix (2 days)
- module 7: negotiation support (2 days)
- furthermore, dedicated trainings on request for tooling, development and electronic / electric cost.
To request more information about this cost engineering service and a specific quotation form, please contact us.